• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E-commerce website with Adobe XD - How Do I Accept Payments?

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on making an online store on Adobe XD. But I'm having complications on linking my PayPal account to the site I'm building with Adobe XD. All I want to to collect payments and take custom order with PayPal account direct from my Adobe XD site

What I was thinking was this: each product item page on my website where

• I take custom orders: color, size, measurements, etc
  • product description explaining how the product works
  • Button where it sends the money, credit card info, and custom orders to my paypal account
  • From the paypal account, I can see what the customer ordered

Any way to make this happen? Linking my paypal account to the e-commerce site I'm building with Adobe XD?

TOPICS
Design , Import and export , Missing feature , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Pardon me if I did not quite get your question correctly. Adobe XD is a prototyping application. You cannot implement a functional payment system such as Paypal in Adobe XD.  

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's what I meant by linking the button to my paypal account

Untitled-3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pardon me if I did not quite get your question correctly. Adobe XD is a prototyping application. You cannot implement a functional payment system such as Paypal in Adobe XD.  

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So which adobe app can create an E-comerce website which can implement a functional payment system such as Paypal?

Thanks,

Spicy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try digging into Adobe Dreamweaver, but beware: it's mainly a tool for developers ! It's not aimed at designers who want to create web designs in a visual way. They need to team up with a developer who will help them build the website. Or have a look at many other tools and frameworks out there, which offer some preset templates and funtionalities.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am trying to find information on basically the same thing.  Did you find a solution?  

I want to design a website and app that is fully functional.  So, if XD is a prototyping application, what is the next step to making it fully functional and release it for actual implementation??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines