• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Code 192

Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day.

I am having an issue installing Adobe XD, before encountering error code 192, I installed the app "successfully" with quotation marks because I noticed that all of the files were missing and I am 100% certain to which drive and folder I installed it in, I tried it multiple times and it didn't seem to work, the installer said it has been installed successfully but it's not there (I even tried installing it in the default location), so then I tried updating windows because maybe this was a windows issue.

After finishing the windows update properly I tried installing Adobe XD again, only this time I get the error code 192, I looked it up and it says I have to uninstall the older version, and then going back to my previous problem, the files that I installed are missing, it is seemingly invisible and I don't know where to look for it.

Here's the summary.html if it's useful 

Exit Code: 192
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 2 error(s), 0 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Error (Code = 192) executing in command 'AddUWPAppxCommand' for package: 'UWPAssets', version:31.0.12.23
FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: UWPAssets Version: 31.0.12.23). Error code: '192'
ERROR: hdhelper exe at C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Desktop Common\HDBox\HDHelper.exe failed to install UWP app with error code 8 because a higher version is already installed on machine.
ERROR: Failed to install UWP Appx Package with error C:\adobeTemp\ETR44E7.tmp\1\SparklerApp\SparklerApp.appx#@#OS_Error_Code: 0x80073d06#@#OS_Error_String: Windows cannot install package Adobe.CC.XD_31.0.12.23_x64__adky2gkssdxte because it has version 31.0.12.23. A higher version 31.3.12.4 of this package is already installed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any help would be so much appreciated, I need to get this app up and running for a project in college and I am unable to work on it. 

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are getting error 191 while installing XD. I would like to confirm if you have tried the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/error-code-191.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are getting error 191 while installing XD. I would like to confirm if you have tried the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/error-code-191.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines