Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error initializing Creative Cloud Libraries

Explorer ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

my creative cloud libraries don't initialize in XD. The shared libraries are shown in my Creative Cloud (online and desktop) but I don't see them in XD. All I see in XD is the error in the attached screenshot. 

I tried all steps described here, but with no success: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro...

Re-installing didn't help, too.

Another indication of the problem is that all documents fail to connect to Creative Cloud, as you can see here in the document title, see the attached screenshot.

Few more info about my system environment:

• XD 51.0.12 (occured in 50.0.12, too)
  • Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1

Any suggestions that might help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Thank you for sharing the logs, @Simone243739734c7h.  I've sent the logs to the product team to investigate and I'll share the update as soon as I hear from them. 

I was going through similar posts, and I found a common mistake that users might make while entering the command in the Powershell command prompt.

Please try to paste this command and check if this works. 

CheckNetIsolation.exe LoopbackExempt -a -n=Adobe.XD_pc75e8sa7ep4e

In the article, there are quotation marks before and after t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Simone243739734c7h

I am sorry about the frustration that it has caused you. Thank you for sharing the details. Unfortunately, the steps in the help article didn't work for you. We'll try our best to assist you here if you'd allow. We are going to need some logs from your machine to investigate it.

Please use this link to download the log collector tool https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html. Once you have the logs, please upload the logs to CC or Dropbox and share the link with me via private message (Click on my profile and hit Send message button on the top right)

As per your details, you have reinstalled XD; please reinstall the Creative Cloud desktop app using this link https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html.  

I'll be waiting for your response. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Atul_Saini 

thanks for your response.

I sent you the logs file as a private message. I also reinstalled Creative Cloud desktop app using your link but with no success: CC libraries still don't initialize in XD.

Thanks,

Simone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the logs, @Simone243739734c7h.  I've sent the logs to the product team to investigate and I'll share the update as soon as I hear from them. 

I was going through similar posts, and I found a common mistake that users might make while entering the command in the Powershell command prompt.

Please try to paste this command and check if this works. 

CheckNetIsolation.exe LoopbackExempt -a -n=Adobe.XD_pc75e8sa7ep4e

In the article, there are quotation marks before and after the phrase -Adobe.XD_pc75e8sa7ep4e leading to confusion
If this doesn't work, please try to create an admin user account and check if that works for you. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Atul_Saini 

I tried to copy your command in the Powershell command prompt. As a result I receive the message "Error. Invalid parameters", see the attached screenshot. Any idea why?

I am logged in with an admin user account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition: when executing the command in the cmd I receive the result "OK". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After rebooting my laptop, I finally can use the CC libraries again in XD.

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am glad it worked for you. I think, rebooting the laptop did the trick.

Let me know if you need any other help. 

Have a good day, @Simone243739734c7h.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines