• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error loading document. Invalid document type.

Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

When I try to open my project file from the cloud I have this error. Yesterday it was working fine, I can still open the document on the Xd Mobile app, it even loads properly on the windows app but after loading I got this error. Can someone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

If there was some issue during the save action, there may be a temp file. Based on your OS, can you try checking for a temp file at the following location?

For Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe XD CC/

For Win: USERPROFILE\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD.Dev_adky2gkssdxte\LocalState\

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone help me with this, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also face the same problem, it's disturbing too much, two of my project running on Adobe xd, but now I can't work on it

Screenshot_10.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there was some issue during the save action, there may be a temp file. Based on your OS, can you try checking for a temp file at the following location?

For Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe XD CC/

For Win: USERPROFILE\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD.Dev_adky2gkssdxte\LocalState\

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That might be, I had to reinstall windows due to a faulty driver and now there isn't any issue. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines