• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error - Maxium number of invitations reached while sharing file in XD.

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

16033883471005561705203420734307.jpg

 I'm trying to share a file, and I get the error "maximum number of invitations reached".

How many invitations are available? I have deleted invitations from other files an it won't let me share the new file.

Can you help me?

Thanlks

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Hi @Dama Forastera ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure you have the latest version of XD which is 51.0.12 and in case if it's already up to date, please try the steps shared below:

• Sign out from XD and CC Desktop app.
  • Close CoreSync and all Adobe-related services from the Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  • Rebooted the machine.
  • Sign back in on the CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and test again.

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Ri

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. The number of shared links depends on the type of XD plan you have. With the stater plan, you can have only 1 shared link while with the paid membership you can have unlimited shared links. For more information, you can refer to these articles: 

https://www.adobe.com/mt/products/xd/pricing/individual.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/kb/changes-to-xd-starter-plan.ug.html

In case if you have a paid membership, please try signing out from the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app and then sign in again.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Signed out, signed in. Uninstalled, reinstalled. Installed older versions the invite problem continues to persist. 

In addition to some of the invited accounts not being able to see it in their documents shared with me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue. Signed out and back into CC but still getting the "max invitations" error. I'm avoiding uninstalling XD because I know I'll have to reinstall all my plugins. 

Adobe, can we get a fix for this, please? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. I used free version of Adobe XD, updated today to all-in-apps subscription and still cannot share projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to XD 34.3.12.1, Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.63.1 on a mac OS 10.15.7, using an enterprise account, and started getting the "max invitations" error.

Any ETA on a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing the issue while inviting someone on the document. Would you mind sharing few details with us?

• Are you on paid or starter plan?
  • Does this happen on publish as well?
  • What country are you in?
  • Are you able to share more than 2 links at that time when this error comes ?

Have you tried these steps?

• Sign out and sign in CCD
  • Rebooted the machine.
  • Signed in with a different Adobe ID: it worked fine.
  • Uninstalled XD

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Are you on paid or starter plan?

Adobe for Teams, paid.

• Does this happen on publish as well?

Just published a random file for design review. It is working.

• What country are you in?

Brazil

• Are you able to share more than 2 links at that time when this error comes ?

Not sure how to do that. Care to ellaborate a bit more?

• Sign out and sign in CCD
  • Rebooted the machine.
  • Signed in with a different Adobe ID: it worked fine.
  • Uninstalled XD

With exception of the "Signed in with a different Adobe ID", yes, I've done it all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please log a support ticket by following the steps shared here:https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/admin-guide.html/enterprise/using/support-for-enterprise.ug.ht...

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link, but I am no admin… Can I open a ticket as a user?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Enzo.g,

No. You can ask your admin to start a chat from the Admin Console's support tab using this link:  https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.cc.html

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just a follow up, my XD decided to work properly again. Just like that. No specific reason, maybe the latest update, but am not sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello :). We're having the same issue on our end. I wasn't able to invite any of my collegue (only one). We're not using the starter plan. I think before a certain update (2 weeks ago perhaps) It was all working normal. Feature is really important in our usecase. Done the basic steps you said here but nothin is working. hope this gets fixed. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the latest update (34) 

• Cloud documents are out of sync with shared user.
  • Coediting seems broken (I don't see users connected on the same document)
  • I can't add new users to a documents I get the mesage'maximum number of invitations reached'
  • Every time I open xd I have a crash report although I didn't notice anything unusual when closing it.

I tried to logout/login of creative cloud, uninstall resinstall xd. without any succes.
It appears like I'm not the only one with theses issues:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/invite-status-maximum-number-of-invitations-reached/m-p/1153...
https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/adobe-xd-maxium-number-of-invitations-reached/m-p/11530124?p...

platfotrm: windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing all of the same problems. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you still seeing this issue, @FMarais ? If so, I might need to get you connected with a Support agent in order for us to figure out what's going on. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, nearly two weeks now and the support ticket I have Adobe support just keeps moving the goal post. Wait 48 hours, wait 36 hours wait another 36 hours (it's complicated). I hope it gets resolved soon, it's complicating our collaboration, and it's completely preventing the design on the various other aspects of our clients system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. We've been digging into it, and it looks like the expected behavior through your educational license vendor. Specifically, the type of license you get through them does not have access to services, but has access to the application. We're looking to get our services added to your license type right now, but it's going to take a little while, unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, is there an expected timeline on this and will the problem go away if I buy another license for XD through Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FMarais_0-1605112186950.png

Since this is heavily affecting the progress we are making on the product development and hurting our client relationship, I decided to buy an XD license directly from Adobe. You can blame the reseller as much as you like however this is no longer a reseller problem as your own system already prohibits me from purchasing another license as I already own the license.

Also telling me the reseller is the problem here when everything was working fine up until about three weeks ago when you guys released an update seems very wish washy and not what I have come to expect from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem and without no help yet. did all the steps I signed out and in again. I'm on paid membership also. so what's the problem here? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've been digging into this - can you please let us know if this is still happening to you? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you still seeing this issue? According our engineers, you might have hit an issue that cleared up on its own.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The license issue is sorted yes.
yet the out of sync issue remains.
I'm working on a cloud document with 2 users (me - owner + one member ).
we are both opening the same document I can see the other user being active in the document (co-editing enabled) yet the other user sees a very outdated version of the document. (I'm seeing it via a screen sharing stream)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines