We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
There's a problem with Adobe XD.Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator.
....Please help me solve the above error.I tried every possible solution.. including disk cleanup,software upgrade,etc.,...
Earlier the app Adobe XD wouldn't open at all. It would just crash...
Thank you for reaching to us , We would request you to please check if your system meets the minimum requirements to install XD: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/system-requirements.ug.html
If yes, please try uninstalling from Creative Cloud, restart the machine, and install it again.
Let us know if that helps.
Hi, no it hasn't. The problem still exists!
Thanks for any advices on this.
Hi, I have the same issue. No chance of opening the application. It is crashing all the time. The uinstallation and reistallation hasn't helped at all. Do you have any updates on this?
Thanks for posting, it looks your issue is bit different then original post, are you getting " There's a problem with Adobe XD. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator." this error message or is it only crashing without any error messgae.
And also let us know if you are getting white screen before crashing,
please let me know steps.
Oh sorry for that, but I am quite nervous. My project has to be completed and the application is not working.
Yes, I get a white screen and the applications is crashing. From time to time another dialog appears, however I can't ckick on it and forward any report.
I have been uninstalling and installing the application since yesterday. There is no chance of opening it.
OK, Thanks! I will try and let you know about the outcome.
I completed the steps as requested.
However, unfortunately the issue still exist.
We would request you to please try the following:-
- Go to Start menu, right click on XD, select ‘Uninstall’
- Log out of Creative Cloud app
- Open Task Manager, end any process that has ‘Adobe’ in the name or CC icon
- Delete OOBE folder from C:\Users\labuser\AppData\Local\Adobe
- Re-open Creative Cloud app, install XD & open
If you continue to see the problem, please do the following:
- Exit XD
- Follow this article to enable crash dumps: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/activate-windows-error-reporting-windows-8 (although the article says “Windows 8,” it works exactly the same in Windows 10). Use “Full dump” for the DumpType, not Mini.
- Launch XD, collect crash log here, C:\Users\\AppData\Local\CrashDumps\
Please share the following details (to investigate the issue furthure) :
- OS version and Adobe XD version.
- Short clip of the issue and collected crash logs.