• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Error

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While exporting to zeplin , its shows an error " Please launch Adobe XD CC try again, keeping it running until the export is complete.

it shows in 11 March 2022 update.

TOPICS
Crash on windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you also contacted Zeplin about this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same story 😞 and I still can't find the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the same problem since I upgraded XD to v49.012.14.

When I try to export (using File > Export), it says that Adobe XD CC is not running (but it is), and I have to launch it again.

Regarding workaround. It is important to say that my Zeplin plugin works, but I prefer XD's export, as it exports grid which is very important for my developers (while the plugin doesn't).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After XD update, when exporting zeplin, the following error occurs.

Please launch Adobe XD CC try again, keeping it running until the export is complete

Files working before the update are exported.
Reinstalling zeplin, re-updating from an old version of XD, etc. does not solve it at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After XD update, is there any way to fix the error that zeplin cannot be exported? Please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can install Zeplin's plugin and go to menu PLUGINS > ZEPLIN FOR XD > EXPORT SELECTED...
However, it has not identical possibilities like native XD export (to Zeplin). For example, to me very important, with plugin you cannot export grid (if you using it), while XD's export can do it.
I think that Adobe has to fix its own export module.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah! it works Thank you for answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From Zeplin's team:

This is a known issue happening with the latest version of Adobe XD and Zeplin's legacy integration—affecting Windows users at the moment. Our hands are sadly a bit tied here as the issue happens on Adobe XD's side. We're in contact with the XD team to solve this issue.

The grid layouts are currently not supported by Adobe XD's plugin API. That's why it's not possible to publish the designs with their grid layouts through the plugin. We're also in contact with Adobe XD to resolve this. If you'd like to continue publishing your designs with their grid layout, I'd recommend you downgrade Adobe XD to its previous version and try publishing your designs through the legacy integration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was informed from Zeplin's crew that this is fixed in Zeplin's v7.5 update.
Confirming that it works now. XD's export has no errors and it exports grid too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines