• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extreme perfomance drop on shared cloud document after XD49 update

Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the recent XD49 update our team has experienced extreme performance drops in our shared Design System Cloud file. All actions are extremely laggy, e.g. takes forever to select and move shapes, texts and artboards.. changing componts is cumbersome. Basically everything is super slow, not responding. Could it be due to the new feature for reordering component states?

Still same high performance computers, enterprise network connection, only change: Adobe XD v.49

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have those issues. I have a 2019 Mac, Monterey 12.2.1, Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB, 32G RAM and my file has become unusable... I tried to unlink any outside items, remove any unused/invisible layer, tried restarting and updating... Every change takes a minute, saving takes 2... and I have only 6 artboards! Is there anything I can do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, now it has become 5 minutes between each change/save. 

To give an idea, I have only two images I reuse, six artboards, and XD is using 38gig of memory... Every change sends the CPU and memory into a wild ride, with the Activity Monitor saying it's not responding, but after about 5 minutes, it does save.

Adobe CC: 5.6.2.1

Adobe XD: 49.0.12.14 x64

System:
MacBook Pro 2019, macOS Monterey 12.2.1 

2.3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9

32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4

Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB, Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines