• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FAQ page using component states and stacks in XD

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, there is a guide on here for creating an FAQ document page that has the questions as a bar and then when you click on the bar (or ideally the chevron I added) the answer appears below the question, moving the rest of the questions down as they are in a vertical stack.  

Each section (group of questions) is a component and I made a separate state for the expanded state of each individual question which took for F-ing EVER.  Now, when I go to prototype, because the the diferent states were created at the section level.  So I only get one action I can attach which makes no sense.  Does this make any sense and can anyone help?  I'm a total novice so it could be something really basic that i missed 

This was the guide I tried to follow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jamesz,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the delay. First of all, I'd like to tell you that Stacks are meant to be for designing mode only, you would see the same animation carrying over to prototype mode.  I think, I understand what you're looking for and this tutorial would allow you to create it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf1a-bp3XmA

I am adding Spas K. to this thread who can help you if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks in advance Spas K.

Jamesz, I hope this works out for you. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines