• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature request- Import gif and Animated formats in Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community,

I would like to know if there is any way to import a .Gif in XD and preview it inside the document without using anima, I ask this because I'm trying to use an animated uploader that was created in adobe animate CC, but it seems impossible to see how the result would be since I am using other components over the animation and it becomes difficult to preview it.

On the same topic, it would be interesting if XD would allow the use of video formats (.gif, .mp4, etc) to be previewed and shared from the platform itself (without using an external extension) it would help to make high fidelity prototypes easily since they don't own an extended animation tool which is sometimes necessary to avoid creating 50+ screens just to make mildly-complex animations.

I'm looking forward to hearing your suggestions and comments on this, thanks!

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Hi Marcela,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback. We understand that this is the most awaited feature for our XD customers. Unfortunately, there isn't any direct way but the plugin which might help. The team has already started working on the feature as per the status here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12924336-import-videos-animated-gifs-to-show-in-interacti 

Please add your vote if you've not done yet and stay tuned to the U

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marcela,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback. We understand that this is the most awaited feature for our XD customers. Unfortunately, there isn't any direct way but the plugin which might help. The team has already started working on the feature as per the status here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12924336-import-vi... 

Please add your vote if you've not done yet and stay tuned to the UserVoice page for updates.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines