• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files are lost from the previous version in XD

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a UI/UX Designere. Adobe XD is a PAID product and you have yet to deliver basic features. Especially the cloud problem.

It's not like you've never developed similar software before,

you've been doing it for years you know the drill. 

It's been an error for several days.

In the previous version, the cloud and library stopped working, so I couldn't collaborate in XD.

so, I re-installed a new version, but it's in the same state.

and now, some of the important files from the previous version disappeared in the cloud.

I'm Korean, and the Korea Customer Center is not solving anything. It takes a few days to ask your headquarters and solve it. I'm about to release an app. What are you going to do with my lost file?

What should I do? f*** adobe xd developers

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Data loss , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please check if you are able to see the files here https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents ? Please ensure that you are signed in with the same email address using which the files were created.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@fref2313 wrote:

f*** adobe xd developers

Please be civil! That sort of language against your fellow man is uncalled for. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you can fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi fref2313,

We are sorry for the frustration. Have you tried the suggestion shared by Rishabh in previous tweet? Could you please share your Adobe ID with me over a private message so that I can check your account details?

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines