• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Folders for InDesign pages

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Folders for Indesign pages so I could group chapter pages together would be great!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

I have an InDesign document that is one part of a Teacher Lesson Plan we're doing. In my part I have 212 pages, broken into 7 Modules (aka 7 chapters) and each Module has 5 weeks of lessons. I've used the InDesign color coding to help me know where each week is and I've made the begining of each Module/Chapter White so I can bounce to each Module slightly faster. BUT if I could put each module/Chapter in a folder with it's (still) color coded weeks... THAT would be the BOMB!!!

indesign-chapters-folders.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting idea. Can you share more details? Are you importing original InDesign files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an InDesign document that is one part of a Teacher Lesson Plan we're doing. In my part I have 212 pages, broken into 7 Modules (aka 7 chapters) and each Module has 5 weeks of lessons. I've used the InDesign color coding to help me know where each week is and I've made the begining of each Module/Chapter White so I can bounce to each Module slightly faster. BUT if I could put each module/Chapter in a folder with it's (still) color coded weeks... THAT would be the BOMB!!!

indesign-chapters-folders.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is an interesting idea that something like defined sections could be collapsed. It could make navigating long documents easier. You should create a feature request (if one does not already exist) on https://indesign.uservoice.com 

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I thought this was the section to do so, I created one in the link you provided, THANKS!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines