• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

For security reasons, your access is temporarily disabled. For more details, contact Adobe Customer

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on my previous project in the Adobe XD and unfortunately my account gets signed out quick. I try to login again and it looks for a confirmation in my email address (hotmail). I send the code and it says it's a old code (BTW it was the only one there) and it was the current one. I try that 3 times and my account gets locked for security reasons letting my job stop in the middle of the process. Now can any of you tech guys tell me what is really happening here??

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Data loss , Design , Known Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd recommend contacting Adobe Customer Support for help with signing into your account. https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html 

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines