• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[FR/EN] Adobe XD Crashes several times for no reason ?

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

English below !

----------

Bonjour à tous,

Je travaillais avec XD hier quand le problème est survenu. Impossible suite. àça de travailler plus de quelques minutes. L'app crash sans cesse et complètement au hasard : quand je sauvegarde, ajoute un flou d'objet (j'ai cru que le problème venait de là par ailleurs), quand je joue le prototype...

C'est arrivé aujourd'hui aussi (d'où le fait que je pense que ça vienne du flou d'objet, je touchais à ce paramètre quand c'est survenu) et depuis, impossible pour moi de travailler.

Adobe XD et Creative Cloud sont tous les deux à jour :

Adobe XD : 38.1.12

Creative Cloud : 5.4.1.534

Je travaille sous Mac OS Big Sur 11.2.3

J'ai déjà tenté de désinstaller/réinstaller XD, travailler avec une version antérieure (impossible puisque mon document a été créé avec la version la plus récente d'XD...),  j'ai même utilisé Adobe Cleaner, en vain.

Par avance merci !

----------

Hi Adobe Community,

I was working with XD yesterday when the first crash arised. Then, impossible to work more than few minutes. The app won't stop crashing. It happen randomly : when I save, add object blur (i thought that was the main problem), play the prototype...

It happened today too (while i was working with the object blur). I can't work properly. I cant' work at all...

My Adobe XD and Creative Cloud are both up to date on the latests versions.

Adobe XD : 38.1.12

Creative Cloud : 5.4.1.534

I'm working with Mac OS Big Sur 11.2.3

I already tried to uninstall/install XD, reinstall an older version of XD (can't work because i created my document with the most recent version of XD), tried Adobe Cleaner, in vain.

Thanks for your help!

TOPICS
Crash on mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you confirm if it's happening on a specific file or multiple files? We'll also need system logs for investigation so please collect and share logs  by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Please add the log file to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share the link through DM by clicking on my name.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines