• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get UI Kits and Add-ons issue

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am just starting out in XD, and the tutorials show an option to "Get UI Kits" with an arrow next to it, but my navigation does not show an arrow. When I click on "Get UI Kits" in the navigation it just takes me to this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/access-ui-kits.html#panel-3

This page does not offer any informaiton that tells me how to get (and I assume install) the kits. I'm not sure why my nav does not show the options indicated in the tutorials (shown in the 2nd screen shot). Is there a setting that I need to adjust in XD to show the options with the arrow?

In additon, if you look at the 2nd screen shot here the page behind the nav shows all the "XD add-ons." I understand from watching tutorials that option should show up on the main screen in XD when you want to open a new file. Mine does not (see screen shot #3).

What am I missing here?

Screenshot 2023-02-03 at 10.17.20 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-02-03 at 10.16.07 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-02-03 at 10.21.45 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Hi @Sttlmm08 @defaultgi5b3rmmg24h ,

Thank you for reaching out. For Ui Kits, please check this similar discussion. To install or manage plugins, you can either go to the top menu bar on macOS and select Plugins > Browse Plugins, or if you have created a file, you can click on the plugins in the bottom left-hand corner and then click on the + icon. For more information, please check this article
Screenshot 2023-02-03 at 10.43.38 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-02-03 at 10.42.33 PM.png

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to add, I am using a MAC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.  I have the exact same issue on a Mac.  On my Mac, the screenshots show the same lack of UI Kit options and lack of "Add-on" option to select.  The Adobe article on this feature shows it was updated Jan 23, 2023, so something is broken or the instructions were not actually user tested.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Sttlmm08 @defaultgi5b3rmmg24h ,

Thank you for reaching out. For Ui Kits, please check this similar discussion. To install or manage plugins, you can either go to the top menu bar on macOS and select Plugins > Browse Plugins, or if you have created a file, you can click on the plugins in the bottom left-hand corner and then click on the + icon. For more information, please check this article
Screenshot 2023-02-03 at 10.43.38 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-02-03 at 10.42.33 PM.png

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

I am delighted to inform you that the UI Kits help page issue has been resolved. The UI kits are available here: Access UI kits, plugins and app integrations

Please accept our sincere thanks for your patience as we tried to solve the issue. We sincerely appreciate your patience and assistance.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines