• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Good or Bad thinking !!

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was a huge Adobe XD user for years, but I switched to Figma about four or five years ago. It turned out to be a great decision! Recently, I needed to access some old XD files, but I couldn't find the download for the app anywhere. Now, I find out from Adobe that XD is no longer available as a standalone app!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was starting to learn Figma for work, because I learned Xd is now in "maintenance mode". There is mention of it being discontinued at some point. I thought thereFigma was going to be acquired by Adobe and there may have even been a MAX announcement about it but I can't remember.

Anyway, maybe the files can be transferred over to Adobe Illustrator by taking what assets you can from Xd to Ai.

That's if you have a CC license though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a deal in place to buy Figma, however, regulators in the EU and US basically blocked the efforts. There are some third party Figma plug ins to import XD into Figma. A lot depends if you only need the visual design or if you need any prototyping work you may have done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much! Have a great day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice! Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines