• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hover states stop other animations

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, the hover state seems to be stopping other animations for me.

Context:

I've created hover states for clickable links on the nav bar which uses 'Fix position when scrolling'. The hover states highlight the link and then can be clicked.

Issue:

I have other animations throughout the prototype but when I trigger the hover state (even without clicking) the other animations will stop or not begin.  I can reproduce this 100% of the time. 

I can even click on the navbar hover state to go to another page, then if I leave my mouse in the same position, it will trigger the hover state and stop animations on the new view.  If I quickly move my mouse away and avoid the hover state, animations will act as expected.

Thanks for reading, would appreciate any help resolving this!

Version: 44.1.12.5, Creative Cloud Sync 4.21.1.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is a limitation of Xd. Only one type of action can occur at the same time on an artboard. I assume your other animations are looping auto-animate or timed transitions. Until an auto-animate, or a hover transition finishes, no other transitions can happen for any element on the artboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines