• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to auto animate text rotating in circle?

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to auto animate this text to constantly revolve and loop in a circle?

Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 10.08.06 PM.png

TOPICS
Design , How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My solution is to have the asset on two artboard. Make sure it is a same element on both for auto-animate to work. On the second artboard, rotate the asset by 359.99.  Then use the time trigger, no delay, and no easing to go from artboard 1 to artboard 2. Then on the second artboard, add another time trigger, no delay and no animation. Instead of using auto-animate, use the basic transition. There is a slight hiccup for the loop, but it get you close to the effect you want. 

An alternate solution would be to create it as a Lottie Animation. After Effects would be an Adobe tool to do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much it works! The little hiccup in the loop is super subtle with my design so it's not an issue. I wish you could push duration of the animation past 5 seconds. I could really use something closer to 8 or 10. Might have to use AE in the long run. Now within XD, would there be a way to trigger the spinning only when hovering over the text? Or can that only be done with a tap interaction?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines