• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change the background as same as the xd desgn?

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I'm working on a bitcoin website for a customer. The xd file was provided by the client. And he intends to construct the website in the same manner as the design. However, I was only able to extract the files main.png and bubble.png. My website left side bitcoin image and the right side black screen and bubble not looking exact same. I can fix the bitcoin image but how to fix the right side. What changes need I make to my CSS code in order to achieve the same result as XD? Could someone please tell me? The code is as follows: Sbody-part-main{ background-color: #674ADB; padding: 50px; background-image: url("../../images/Checking/c2/main.png"); } This is the design from the adobe xd The design I extract from Adobe xd(bubble.png) The second Image I could extract(main.png) This is the page I've created. But don't know to how to achieve as same the xd design picture

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Frontier Tech25146263a173 , as I can't see the image(s) and I can only see the link to the site, I can only say background-color: #674ADB; is the property you need to edit (if that's exactly what you're asking) to match the colors. It'd be great if you update me on that. Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines