• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create a text-searchable table in XD?

New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on an XD artboard. Within it, I'd like to include a list of items that end users can search on using key words.

In this case I've got a list of 57 software applications available for our end users to request access to. Rather than to simply include this list of 57 applications on an XD artboard for end users to read through, I was wondering if it's possible to embed an Excel spreadsheet within the XD artboard and so that end users can search the Excel spreadsheet embedded in the XD artboard using key words?  Is this possible?

If this isn't possible using an Excel spreadsheet, do you know of other ways I can include text-searchable lists within an XD artboard? If I need to be more clear, please let me know. Thank you!   

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Hi @Chuck220567059bl9,

Thank you for reaching out. I found a tutorial that might help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG5E_ulXbPw&ab_channel=AdobeCreativeCloud

Please check and see if that helps. I am also keeping the discussion open for our experts so that they can share their expertise on your workflow.

I hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Chuck220567059bl9,

Thank you for reaching out. I found a tutorial that might help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG5E_ulXbPw&ab_channel=AdobeCreativeCloud

Please check and see if that helps. I am also keeping the discussion open for our experts so that they can share their expertise on your workflow.

I hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines