• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create home screen Bookmark (iOS) or Shortcut (Android) to Xd flow on mobile?

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my iPad, I have a bookmark (icon) on my home screen that i created using some previous version, and it directly launches a particular Xd prototype. This is different than my default Xd app icon, which just opens the app.

I want to create another bookmark to open another prototype, but i don't see this as an option in this version (50.0) on iOS or Android. 

20220907_122846581_iOS.png

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Hi Foiltape,

Thank you for reaching out. This is what you can do to get an icon like this. Open the prototype in Safari, hit the share button, and choose "Add to Home Screen." 

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you need further assistance. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Foiltape,

Thank you for reaching out. This is what you can do to get an icon like this. Open the prototype in Safari, hit the share button, and choose "Add to Home Screen." 

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you need further assistance. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines