• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get email designer software?

Enthusiast ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see software called Email Designer yet no idea how to get it!!!!!!

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Todd_Morgan ,

Thanks for reaching out. If you're looking for information on Email Design related to Adobe XD, you can refer to this article https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/solutions/email-design.html

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD really doesn't work well for email html design. Can't export it properly, natively, and that's just odd. Should not need a plugin to save out the htm file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Design does not equal code. You can certainly "design" just about any digital thing in XD, from websites to apps to emails. Once that design has been created, it's up to a coder (developer) to turn that design into code that will make that thing (email, website, app, etc.) work properly.

The workflow of XD would be design in XD, create a share link for the client/developer so they can see the design and the email developer can write the required code to make it work across various email clients.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is something called Email Designer as part of Adobe Experience?? But reading that says I need to set up a DB etc... when all I want is to design an HTML email and send to clients to do what ever they want with it on their end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Todd_Morgan,

Thank you for reaching out. I am checking with the team regarding the Email Designer and will get back to you shortly. I would like to confirm if you're referring to this post: Email Designer overview | Adobe Campaign 

I will try my best to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines