• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to launch or embed an interactive prototype of XD on Behance?

Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys

saw lately on Behance that people uploading interactive prototype created with xd.

looks like that:

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 19.15.27.png

I want to upload one myself but couldn't understand how... didn't find anything online

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Based on what you said, it looks like you're trying to upload the prototype on Behance. We would request you to please check out this article: Web & Mobile - Adobe XD - Interactive Prototypes. on Behance.

When you share your prototype, select the “embed” tab in the sharing pop-up. You can copy and paste that link directly into Behance to embed your prototype.

Here’s a quick GIF to show you how to do it: Elaine Chao on Twitter: "#adobexd #protip Embed your prototype on @behance with an easy copy and paste. Share to grab th…

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Based on what you said, it looks like you're trying to upload the prototype on Behance. We would request you to please check out this article: Web & Mobile - Adobe XD - Interactive Prototypes. on Behance.

When you share your prototype, select the “embed” tab in the sharing pop-up. You can copy and paste that link directly into Behance to embed your prototype.

Here’s a quick GIF to show you how to do it: Elaine Chao on Twitter: "#adobexd #protip Embed your prototype on @behance with an easy copy and pa...

Please let us know if that helps. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow thanks a lot!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to Adobe XD. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I upload to Adobe XD Prototype Project on Behance and after launching the project then I get a small preview of the Project how do I get the full-size preview project.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

omg please i've been seeing this everywhere. Everyone's prototype looks small when I interact with it. Including my own work as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I am going through with the same problem. Any luck?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you guys found a solution to this? the same thing is happening to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I was not able to find the embed code option in Adobe XD. Is it available only in the premium version?

Thanks, 

Sanidhi Paun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sanidhi,

Thank you for reaching out. As the UI  for embed code has change. You may find it under share tab as shown in the screenshot belwo.

embed code.png

Let us know if you are unable to find the option. We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was searching this and I don't have the option that an old tweet show

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Catalinaher,

Thank you for reaching out. We had a similar discussion regarding this here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/launch-an-interactive-prototype-on-behance/td-p/10575942?pag....

Could you please check if the suggestion mentioned in the post helps you?

We wil try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys,

Is there a way to embed adobe xd animation directly to Behance project and be presented as it is, not to be as an interactive prototype. 

I want to share Adobe Xd animation directly without showing this message.

Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 1.12.36 PM.png

So that I would be able to see animated content in a  higher quality than being a GIF. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anas,

Thank you for reaching out. If I heard you right, we had a similar kind of discussion in the past: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/launch-an-interactive-prototype-on-behance/td-p/10575942?pag... Could you please check out this post?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, 

I know that I can add embed code to Behance. I just wanted the animated prototype to be visible in my project so anyone reviewing it doesn't have "to click to launch" the prototype. 

I wanted it to be as if it's a GIF, but not a GIF of course. 

Thanks, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for more descrption. Would you mind confirming if you want to add a video? Is it possible for you to share a sample with us?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, My Issue here that I wanna add animated content to my project on Behance. To do that from Adobe Xd I  have to record a video from the prototype preview and then transform the video to GIF Using Photoshop tools "Import video frame to layers" then, "Save for web" to be able to upload a GIF. and as you know the GIFs quality is not so good. 

What I was asking for is that is there a way to just embed code to Behance and see it as a GIF rather than see it as a link to preview an "Interactive prototype".

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind checking this tweet: https://twitter.com/elainecchao/status/752566904980582400? Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once again you're not getting me right, what I was talking about is "The way of displaying the embed code" not "How to add embed code".

I wanted it to be displayed as it is if it's a short animation, not to be an interactive prototype. This is my issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. I would suggest submitting your feedback here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests so that our engineering team can look into your request.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fully understand you Anas, I want to do this too !!!! So frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/44783362-option-to...

Anas, please go vote for my suggestion, I'm sure we are wanting the same thing! Haha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have an issue with embeded code from Adobe XD on Behance. 
When I insert the embeded code for my interactive prototype its size fits perfectcly with my project.

However, when I try to preview my project before saving it, and click to launch the interactive prototype in the preview mode, the prototype opens in the new window and is cropped so that I compelled to scroll down to see the rest of it. 

This is how it looks.

Untitled.png

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you guys found a solution to this? the same thing is happening to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you find a solution to this? I tried everything, it didn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines