• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to share an overview of all artboards in XD?

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I've been looking for a solution to share all my artboards to the client through one link. It should be possible, the agency before provided the client one link with an overview. See attached. 

Any ideas on how to create this?

Thanks!

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's plenty of different options for sharing XD files so I'm not sure what type of link you are looking for exactly (artboards, pdf, jpg) or integrations (share through Slack, Teams, etc.).  There's some details in the below link from Adobe about sharing options.

https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/learn/collaborate/stakeholder-review/collaborate-with-teams.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to the suggestions shared by Ben, you can also refer to this article https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/share-designs-prototypes.html and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines