How to show hidden objects in XD?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I used the "Hide" command to hide an element from the Object menu, how to I get the element to reappear? There should be a "Show All" ala AI. The Show All in the File menu doesn't work. I looked in the Layers but can't find it there either. It is an image imported from AI.

TIA

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep looking the layers and folders for the item. Unless you deleted it, the element should still be there.

You could create a new artboard, reimport the asset, find the element on that artboard and the look to the structure of the import to locate it on the real artboard

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @defaultmj1yqn9vy0zk,

Thank you for reaching out. In addition to what our expert has suggested, you may try selecting all the layers from the layer panel and then click (CMD +,) on Mac and (CTRL+,) on Windows to show/hide all layers at once, which might help you as well.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines