• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to use Adobe XD like a full program on IPad?

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I download the Adobe XD app on my iPad Pro gen 3. I needed it for a class and got a free subscription from the course. I downloaded the app and attached the new subscription to my email I have used with adobe previously. The app opens but there is no way for me to start any new projects or anything. Is the app not a full version like desktop? Do I need to use a desktop to use Adobe XD as an actual program? I have attached a picture of what the program looks like when I open it. Is there something I am missing? The subscription is set and I checked the actual website to double check that I have the subscription attached to this email.

Thank you for your time. Sorry if its something simple I'm missing.

B712CB3F-EC2D-4D20-9675-4DD078FA1274.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

I think I realized what was wrong. This is a viewer program not the actual program. So I guess I  would need to download the program on a desktop to be able to utilize it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I realized what was wrong. This is a viewer program not the actual program. So I guess I  would need to download the program on a desktop to be able to utilize it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines