• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't find a file that has been saved to creative cloud

New Here ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, please help. I worked on the file in xd, and created 20 flows with responsive breakpoints (7 for each flow), so it's 140 screens total and saved it as an iCloud file and shared it with my co-worker and I made 20 links from that xd file with those 20 flows and I have access to them to view in a browser, but. I CAN'T find that initial file in the creative cloud, I am so upset about that...what can I do? maybe someone accidentally deleted that file (who had access to that file). If so, can I restore that file somehow? please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Hi @Elena24548161zdo3 , you should be able to find the file under the "Deleted" section in the left sidebar, after you navigate to "Files" tab in your Creative Cloud app, adding a screenshot, hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Elena24548161zdo3 , you should be able to find the file under the "Deleted" section in the left sidebar, after you navigate to "Files" tab in your Creative Cloud app, adding a screenshot, hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines