Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't find the option to install Adobe XD in CC

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2024 Jul 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

In our company, a new person has joined a team that works with the Adobe XD, all with a Creative Cloud license, but this new user does not have among the options to install the Adobe XD, I have read in other posts that Adobe XD is no longer available as individual software but it is part of the CC package, could you tell me how to proceed in this case so the user can view and install the Adobe XD? 

Thank you, 

Alon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2024 Jul 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Alonher, can't say I have the most up to date info on this but contacting support might be helpful to have XD, which is still available for existing all-apps CC subscribers. I'm tagging Rishabh_Tiwari (sorry for intrusion, but I think you'd be more helpful with this :)) Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @AkinGn 

Thank you very much for your contribution, and yes, I've already done it, I am indeed waiting for the response from Adobe support too, to know how I could proceed.

Thanks again for your advice,

Alon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, wish I was more helpful, but I had to mention & suggest contacting support since there wasn't anything indicates that you already contacted them in your post (and I know some people resolved this issue by just doing that 🙂 ), so thank you for the update & I'm sure they're going to help you, happy designing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Alonher  so, one of the things that I do with my students on the first day of the program is make them install Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat. We do things a little differently because we need to log into our school domain for Adobe website. Then use our school email address to be inside the Adobe apps. 

For you, it likely be that you can download your app from the Creative Cloud website. If prompted, sign in to your Adobe account, then click either Download or Install for your app.

Scroll all the way down until you see XD on CC. But they might not because it likely will say: Maintenance Mode.

BUT....give it 24 hours....and believe it or not, XD should show up and say 'Install' ...it may sound like a weird anomaly, but it works since September 2022! 

or try this link too:
https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop/pdp/xd 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines