Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i have problem with link asstes

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ahmed5C46_0-1613333881898.png

I want to use link asstes between two layers on adobe xD i found there isnot (+) to add assets and when i open new layer to make link asstes i found out the button was browse libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ahmed5C46,

Thank you Reporting an issue while using the link assets, the changes have been made to the linking the assets ( new file) alternative option is click on the hambergur menu, and choose Link Cloud Document Assets.
Hope it helps,

Regrads,
Ashwini M Hiremath.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please can you give me screen for that to help me more?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks a lot. I have got it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most Welcome..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am learning ux design i need to know the best guide for text size please i got confused in that please needs help? 

2-i use alt+shift+Q key to get some photoshop image to xd when i did that nothing happened is there another meathod to do that? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ahmed, 

I am sorry for the delay in response. Is it possible for you to elaborate more about the issues here for better understanding? Are you having trouble with the text size units or text size in general? For the 2nd question, are you having trouble inserting image into XD?

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines