Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I lost all my design content in Adobe xd

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've lost all my content in adobe xd. I followed the steps that are mentioned, i signed out and sign back again and check the deisgn at mentioned path "C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\LocalState" but still unable to find anything. What should i do now. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please ensure you are signed in with the correct email address. Please check if you are able to see the files here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents 

Thanks,

Madhumati 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi muneeb22419964vkak,

We would like to follow up on your issue. As suggested by our expert are you able to see the files? Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us. 

We are here to help.

Thanks Madhumati chitapur for your contribution to this post.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines