Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've designed an email - now what?

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have designed an email but now need to actually send it. Do I need to turn it into an HTML format? Or can you just export it? I have the Anima plugin, but am not sure how to actually use what I have created. Right now I'm looking to just send via gmail, but ideally I would like to use Marketo. Is there any way to do that?

Thank you - 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi amyshetler,

Thankyou for reaching out. After designing in XD you need to handover the design to a developer to code. We had a similar discussion happened in past here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/how-to-export-html-css-javascript-from-adobe-xd/...

Yes you can use the Anima plugin as well which can help. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there is a plug in to export to HTML, but the main proccess in Xd is to design, prototype and share,,, final share will be to the developer, he will got your work as HTML and he cann download all assets to proceed his task.

when Choose share workspace, here are the settings you will have 

all of them will issue a link to be sent to developer.

Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 11.49.13 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines