• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

If a select a checkbox in a hover state, after clicking outside the comp the select state dissapear

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.  I have made an component with 3 differen states (Default, Hover and selecterd) (printscreen 1)
  2.  If I prototype the screen, the hover state apppear and I can select the checbkbox (printscreen 2). 
  3. If the focus goes outside the hover, the checkbox will come in the de-select state (printscreen 3). 

Nanda25393808qh8i_0-1663139383705.png

Nanda25393808qh8i_1-1663139504633.png

Nanda25393808qh8i_2-1663139592945.png

Can someone help met with this case?

TOPICS
Design , How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nanda25393808qh8i,

Thank you for reaching out. If I heard you right, please check this link to confirm if you're trying to create a similar workflow. 

Link: https://xd.adobe.com/view/cfc9a2e7-099c-4633-b2dd-109b6f433565-9a9a/

If not, we would request you, please share a video of your workflow and the XD file so we can check at our end. 

Note: Please upload the XD file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Thanks. Your suggested solution is exactly what I mean. What is the 'secret' behind it?

Regards,

Nanda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Nanda25393808qh8i,

Thanks for the confirmation of your design. In order to achieve this functionality, you need to ensure that your list is also a part of the component with multiple states. Currently, in your design, the checkbox list is not a part of the component.

HARSHIKA_VERMA_0-1664288630476.png

Please create a component and then add a list with the required states.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines