• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get ui kits webpage gives error 404 in XD 55.2 version

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

clicking on the get ui kit from menu in aadobe xd, leads to adobe cc homepage, i have downloaded and used ui kits earlier but now it seems the ui kit webpage is not available anywhere

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Hi All,

I am delighted to inform you that the UI Kits help page issue has been resolved. The UI kits are available here: Access UI kits, plugins and app integrations

Please accept our sincere thanks for your patience as we tried to solve the issue. We sincerely appreciate your patience and assistance.

Thanks,

Harshika

<Marking as correct to highlight on top>

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @RASHMI BAUR24964607bma2, I'd get UI kits from here for now: https://www.xdguru.com/free-xd-ui-kits/ hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks , i have already checked those out earlier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks , i already have these ui kits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great. It appears Adobe XD has been scrubbed from much of Adobe's website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does seem to be the case, I was just on the User Guide (luckily still available) and the links to certain feature demos are gone. Hoping this is temporary as they decide how to integrate Figma and XD, but makes me nervous!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. I want the page for "Other UI kits" but have no idea how to find it as "Get UI kits" just brings me to the Creative Cloud homepage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known issue. Use the direct links to the kits in this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je viens de télécharger Adobe XD sur MacOS et je souhaite télécharger des kits d'interface utilisateur seulement dans l'application, dans le menu Fichier, le bouton "Kits d'interface utilisateur..." m'amène simplement sur le site d'accueil d'Adobe...Donc je comprends qu'ils ne sont pas disponibles.

Tout est mise à jour, le compte adobe est valable, tous les liens de téléchargement de kit que je trouve sur internet ne mènent pas sur un store ou autre donc je suis perdu.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nicolas27476629s5s7,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting the issue. We've highlighted the issue to the team for investigation and logged a bug for it. The team is actively working on it.

Meanwhile, try accessing the UI kits from here: https://www.adobe.com/in/products/xd/features/ui-kits.html instead of within the app.

The team is trying its best to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem still there UI kits from Xd isnt working! i hope they will resove it soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click File > Get UI Kits..., I am brought to this page which is just a product page for Creative Cloud. I am logged in. There is nothing. Where have the UI Kits gone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Peter Brogden, as I and @Chris W. Griffith replied in another conversation, you can get UI kits at the links:

The iOS kit can be found at: https://developer.apple.com/design/resources/ 

The Material design kit is at: https://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/xd/ui-kits/xd-material-design-light-and-dark-themes.zip 

and:

https://www.xdguru.com/free-xd-ui-kits/

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's helpful, thank you, but I remember that a few weeks ago the link took my to an Adobe page containing UI kits for Android, Apple, IBM, Adobe, Microsoft and others. That seems to have vanished.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD has vanished from much of Adobe's website...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That occured back in September, and I believe the deal has not cleared all the legal hurdles at this time. I would expect Figma is be brought on-board as part of the larger Adobe offering. But as of last week, all references to Ui/UX tools on the US site are gone. Lots of pages are 404'ing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem seems to have been resolved.

The link is now displayed.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud.html#panel-3

(I used translation software from Japanese to English.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly, it is still 404 for me in the US.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry. The link was still broken in the US. I was mistaken.

In Japan, the link was recently restored.
https://www.adobe.com/jp/products/xd/features/ui-kits.html#panel-3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, why can't i get ui kits for google pixel, when i click get ui kits, it will direct me to a link that shows error 404, how can i fix it? thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Darwin27618810x3wk, as I and @Chris W. Griffith replied on some previous conversations, you can get UI kits from the links: 

The iOS kit can be found at: https://developer.apple.com/design/resources/ 

The Material design kit is at: https://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/xd/ui-kits/xd-material-design-light-and-dark-themes.zip 

and:

https://www.xdguru.com/free-xd-ui-kits/

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the UI Kits sunset? I cannot find them when I click the link I get a 404 error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines