Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iOS Kit

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

After opening and using a status bar in the iOS kit for phone, I can not change the font color of that status bar, and can not see the letters/numbers even when filling the backgraound. It's as if the Bar gets copied with No info in it.

Does any one have an idea on how to change the font color on that status bar?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded theiOS 14 and iPadOS 14 XD Kit to check. You have to expand into the component to edit it. See the screenshot below. If you're seeing something different, can you post a screenshot of what your setup looks like?

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 7.13.11 PM.png

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Dan.

I will try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dan,

I did try.

I copy over the UI Element( the first bar: Battery, time etc.. White /Blank font).

But I can not see the font in my design. See images

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 7.27.27 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-26 at 7.27.44 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines