Copy link to clipboard
My issue is somewhat similar to highlighted here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/copying-components-revert-them-to-master-state/t...
Here's my scenario:
0. We have a library of components shared with thee whole team.
1. Someone takes a component (let's assume it's a button) from the library, and puts them on their project.
2. The label of the button and it's width are then changed to match the certain screen.
3. The project is then shared with another team member via cloud coworking
4. The second team member opens the project, and copies the modified button and pastes it on their own project. The button is then reset to the default state found in the library (size, label).
This issue challenges the idea of shared component library. Can you please fix this?
We're so sorry for the delay in response. Could you please confirm if this is happening on the latest version of XD which is 45.1? If yes, please share the OS version and is this happening on a specific file or multiple files?
Seems to be working now, tested on 45.1.62 on MacOS 10.15.7. I'll keep you posted if I encounter the issue again.