Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library Update button greyed out and disabled

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I'm going through the Adobe XD Classroom In A Book 2020 Edition.  It's a little outdated as the section about Linking Updated Components no longer works with local files.  That's ok, I learned about publishing as a library.

The issue I have is that when I make a change to the Icons.xd lesson file, the change isn't showing in the Travel_Design.xd file.  I figured I needed to manually update the library once the change had been made, but the Update button is greyed out and disabled.  The 'Publish as Library' icon has a blue dot showing it needs to be updated.  I've attached a screenshot to demonstrate.

I am using an Enterprise Adobe ID through work.

I am on Windows 10

XD version 54.0.12.5

I have tried signing out of CC and signing back in, but to no avail.

Any help here would be appreciated.  Thanks.

TOPICS
Missing feature , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

I have fixed this myself.  For some reason File Syncing was paused in the Creative Cloud Desktop client.  Unpausing this resolved the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have fixed this myself.  For some reason File Syncing was paused in the Creative Cloud Desktop client.  Unpausing this resolved the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines