• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lottie and Adobe XD - Issue with Easeing or Cache?

Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

Just after you guys helping greatly with one issue i had with my animation i stumbled upon another one. 

My animation has a very strong ease effect for the background-card opening and closing. If you check the attached JSON-File via Drawer JSON Webviewer (1) you can see the proper animation working just as created. Adding it to XD somehow flattens the ease effect. 

So i though maybe XD+Lottie has an issue with easing so i created a little ease-test in AE and added that to XD. The ease-test works just fine (See Page1 of my prototype). On Page2 you see the animation imported to XD and it somehow differes from the actual easing-pattern of the attached file.

https://xd.adobe.com/view/40e6a383-5826-4a11-b471-d2d46d850a85-15b5/screen/daee1d7e-432c-407e-8f3e-b...

Also i thought about maybe the issus is an older version of the animation i added to my XD, which i later tried to replace with a newer one with more ease. So i also tried with a complet new JSON-File with a different name but that didnt help either. 

I hope i articulated myself properly since  english isnt my native language and i hope you can replicate my problem. 

Cheers
Björn

(1) https://drawer.design/preview-lottie-animation/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Björn,

Sorry for the trouble and thank you for sharing a detailed description. I have tested the attached JSON file with Lottie files, Drawer, and Adobe XD. However, I couldn't notice any difference. ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Would you be able to share the exact Lottie file that is causing trouble. Please use private message to share it. If you could also share the comparison, it would help us steer the troubleshooting in appropriate direction. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines