• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu element not showing up in browser prototype

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you anyone for your help. I have a menu on all pages in my prototype that is fixed at the fold of an Iphone XR/XS Max. I previously thought the menu wasn't showing up because it had " pass through, " as a layer property. The menu does not show up on any pages.

Thank you again for the help,

Z

For reference ( The menu is the blue element at bottom) : 

Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 6.28.31 PM.png

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share your file to test? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your help! Just to clarify, the menu works on the Ipad and in the browser on my MacBook Pro, but the menu doesn't appear on my Iphone.

Here's the link: https://xd.adobe.com/view/318e09f0-ac06-4197-4d04-d88e2eee62bd-47bf/

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It difficult to understand how are created project without xd project file, but  I catch one difference in your attached image with mine. That is the heigth of the artboard that I am seeing in preview mode. I am not shure, but may that can be a reason of that glitch. 

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you again,

I tried some different tests. 

1. I grouped the symbols in the menu. The menu in the Iphone preview appeared transparent.

2. I moved the menu higher above the fold. The menu became skewed and distorted.

3. I remade the menu. The menu was half transparent, and half opaque.

This seems like a glitch. I do see the height difference but it's because you scrolled down in the preview.

Here is the file for testing. I misread your previous post. 

https://we.tl/t-Ns23Tm7o1R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing project. I have published your project My project by my own and compare with your published project. 

1.Now I cant see the difference in height of the artboard. 

2.The '+" butoon opens menu in both projects but there is a difference in both project in navigation. Wich one is correst? 

(see capture)

It seems that all works without any glitch? Am I right?

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the XD app on my Iphone and it worked, after I tested the prototype through the cloud. There might be glitch with elements working in prototypes, in locally connected Iphones, after the pathfinding tool has been used on them. 

Thank you for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get this figured out? I am currently having the same issue. My fixed menu is not visible when I view the prototype on my phone but is visible when viewed on desktop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carij. By "when I view the prototype on my phone", do you mean in the Android / iOS app, or just opening the prototype in the phone's browser?

Will you be able to upload the file somewhere, and post the link here, so we can take a look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Carij ! I know this is old but worth a try. Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the exact same issue. :S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines