Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move a component to a library

Participant ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Feel stupid asking this, sooo simple, but how to I move a component into a library?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at this guide: https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/learn/get-started-xd-components-libraries.html It should fill in the gaps and get you moving in the right direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Chris.

I took a peak, but this only covered publishing entire libraries.

I would simply like to add a single component (Not an entire artboard) to "Your Library", which I don't believe is in the Cloud.  Do you know if this is possible?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Only components and styles can be saved into a library, so no need to worry about the artboard.  However, all libraries are now cloud-based. This used to be different until a few months ago.

Create some test files to get a handle on it so you don't muck up your real work. It is a nice feature 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines