Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

My fonts are not showing in adobe xd

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys . so I am struggling with this problem for a week and I cannot find any solution for that . so fonts that I installed on my computer are not showing up in XD . I checked and they show up in photoshop , illustrator and MS Office but I only have this problem in xd . My fonts are in C:/Windows/Fonts

and my MS Font cache service is active as well .

Its really botherig me cause when I  want to use that font , I must install that font again and restart adobe and use that font and whenever I shut down my LapTop that font is not showing up in xd again ...

I really need a quick help and solution about this plssss . thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what version of Adobe XD are you using? Do you use a font manager? Does this problem occur on all files or only on a specific file?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi .

version of adobe XD that is currently installed on my computer is 41.0.12.11 , and no I don't use any font manager . and this problem occur on all files .

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestions shared in the below discussion:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/text-missing-fonts-in-xd/m-p/9047325#M2405

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/fonts-not-showing-up-in-xd/m-p/11898787#M46722

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi , unfortunately that didn't help .

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines