• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No option to install plugins

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could not install any plugins in my adobe xd account. It was there before a month and now I open it after my vacation it is not there. I know plugins can be downloaded with + but i could not find it. Can anyone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Hi @Noor255070230ooa,

We are sorry to hear you're unable to see the plugin icon to install the plugin in XD. We would like to confirm if you've tried the below steps-

• Quit the Adobe XD app.
  • Sign out of XD and Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app.
  • Close CoreSync and all Adobe-related processes from Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  • Sign back in on the Adobe CC Desktop app and launch Adobe XD from there and check again if it works or not

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sanchana22156945xuvt,

Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to hear you are unable to see the + icon to install plugin. We would request you to please share the screenshot of your About XD info page.

Please also try signing out of XD, Creative Cloud desktop app, restart the machine and then sign back into Creative Cloud desktop and launch XD.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

16595430765097654912305832779545.jpg

 my plugin plus sogn is not herehow can i download plugins in x

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Noor255070230ooa,

We are sorry to hear you're unable to see the plugin icon to install the plugin in XD. We would like to confirm if you've tried the below steps-

• Quit the Adobe XD app.
  • Sign out of XD and Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app.
  • Close CoreSync and all Adobe-related processes from Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  • Sign back in on the Adobe CC Desktop app and launch Adobe XD from there and check again if it works or not

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am getting same error, I am using Windows 10. I  tried same thing but still does not work. Can you help me on this plase? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have signed out from my account and reinstalled it. Then it helped. May be you can try the same 🙂

Hope it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

What did you reinstalled it ? XD or Creative cloud desktop app?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2023 Jun 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem here. I've tried everything that this thread suggests and nothing works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2023 Nov 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem today. XD is also in maintenance mode. Uninstalling and restarting did nothing. Has anyone found a solution or are we all supposed to switch to Figma?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines