Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDP Wired Controller (Xbox One) does not input triggers when prototyping

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have to make a prototype which uses controller triggers, and it is not working. I have tried two controllers, a generic Logitech one, and a PDP Wired Xbox one. Both don't work at all, it only accepts Keyboard buttons. I have also tested on different Adobe XD versions and different computer. I am on Win 10 Pro, 64 bit operating system.

Branka5E9E_0-1635260115756.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Branka5E9E,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble. We would like to know the versions of XD on which you've tested this issue. Does that happen with all files?

Is it possible for you to record a video of your workflow and share with us?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, thank you for the reply. I am on the latest version of XD 45.0.62

I also tried XD 44.1.12. I tried different documents, on the cloud, saved locally. I tried making a component and then connecting etc. Also I made sure the controller is working in every other app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing the video with us and Could you please check, you are able to use XD with Xbox one connected with bluetooth. I have tried to reproduce your issue from my end on latest XD version-45.0.62.17 on Win 10-19h1 machine, but I am able use the xbox controller keys in XD(Xbox connected through Bluetooth) without any Issue, I have attached a gif for your reference.

Please let us know if you need more assistance on this. We'd be happy to help

Thanks,

Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Chethan, my controller does not have bluetooth, it only has USB connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Branka5E9E,

Thank you for sharing the video with us . I have tried to reproduce your issue from my end on latest XD version-45.0.62.17 on Win 10-20h1 machine, but I am able use the xbox controller keys in XD(Xbox connected through USB) without any Issue, I have attached Video for your reference.

Please let us know if you need more assistance on this. We'd be happy to help

Thanks,

Rasool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Shahool, but it still doesn't work for me. Any idea what to try, do I need to go to some settings? The controller clearly sees that it is in Adobe XD. 

IMG_20211027_140501.jpg

Also it says I am on the latest vrsion which is 45.0.62, I can't get 45.0.62.17

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Branka5E9E,

Thank you so much for trying what is suggested. Could you please generate logs and upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the link with me over a private message? 

We will try our best to investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uploaded the log to CC and sent the link via private message.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the logs. I have logged a bug for your issue and escalate it to the team.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines