• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please don't give up XD

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In fact, we don’t need too many complex and fancy functions in UI visual and interactive design. The current XD is a UI design tool that I think is very easy to use. It only needs to be slightly improved on the current basis and it will be very good. PS and AI are definitely the best interactive visual design tools!

Heartfelt advice from a designer of 15 years.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree 100%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes yes yes ✌️
What we know as designer is than DX is very intuituve, creative, faster than figma as an app and the solution we need to create and deliver product design. 
What is the next scenario, leave XD and maybe Adobe CC if you use figma you will build-it inside, no? 
I'm not sure than i will build assets in adobe to redo them in figma. 🤪
Adobe will lost liences for it it's sure but not enought maybe to keep XD. :money_bag:

SO even without devellopping new feature keep it like today is ok. 🙏 PLEASE SAVE XD 🙏

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh yes. I need and love XD so much. All my work is on XD and I work with it every day. I like it much.
XD is innovative and not overboarded like Figma. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines