• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenting a XD prototype offline

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe XD to present a prototype on an ipad. I want to share the prototype with my sales crew, and let them demo it as a presentation with interactivity. However - my sales crew cannot be online or connected to the internet, since there is no wifi while demonstrating the prototype. How can they save my prototype to their own ipad, and present from there?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Thanks for your suggestions - but non of them are an option. I need to share the prototype with 10 different people who are located in the US - I'm working from Denmark. I have tried to share the prototype with people who only have the XD app for iphone and ipad. If they create an adobe account and download the app, I can share the prototype with them. Once they have it open - it works fine. When they take the ipad offline or put it in Flymode - it still works, but the fonts does not show up rig

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, as I see in this conversation, for now the best option seems like exporting a video of the prototype while user interacts with it. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/viewing-prototype-with-no-internet/td-p/10063482

Another option would be a device preview with the XD viewer app for ios, connecting ios device to a computer that has XD & prototype:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csacUhKIooI

Also as I see in this conversation, you can connect the ipad with the XD Viewer app to the computer that has the prototype via USB and then disconnect and as long as they don't open another protoype on that ipad it'd be stored there in the cache:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/sharing-an-xd-prototype-to-client/td-p/9497335

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your suggestions - but non of them are an option. I need to share the prototype with 10 different people who are located in the US - I'm working from Denmark. I have tried to share the prototype with people who only have the XD app for iphone and ipad. If they create an adobe account and download the app, I can share the prototype with them. Once they have it open - it works fine. When they take the ipad offline or put it in Flymode - it still works, but the fonts does not show up right. So they have to install the free google fonts on their device - then reopen the app - and then it works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, has a few steps & requirements but that's an option that works, thanks for sharing! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines