Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview Flow with Animation - Very Laggy and Slow

Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Adobe Xd community,

I'm experiencing a very annoying issue when previewing my Flow on Browser, all animations are not working smoothly and super delayed, laggy and slow.

I'm on macOS Big Sur 11.2.1 with XD version 37.1.32.2

Please let me know if this has a workaround, any tips and tricks would be super helpful and appreciated!

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jay,

We are sorry to hear you are unable to preview the flow with animation in XD. Would you mind telling us if it happens with all the files or with a specific file? Does that work fine when viewed in the prototype link on the browser? Have you tried signing out of XD, Creative Cloud, restart the machine, and then sign back in?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

When I view it internally from Xd it works perfectly, until I generate a link to share my team to review on their own, it won't work as smooth and super slow and delayed, causing the page to freeze for a bit. I did quit, restart and reopen the file and try different sharing modes as well but it still stays the same. It's a buzz killer as I was so stoked to present this to our client sometime soon.

Cheers,

Jay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the additional info, Jay. Does that happen with all the files? Is it possible for you to share the link with us so that we can try it at our end?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines