• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previewing prototype on iPhone via Adobe XD app

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previewing a landscape artboard prototype on iPhone via Adobe XD app works and looks as expected. Meaning the artboard takes up 100% of the width and height on an iPhone.

Creating a link and sharing it with the same artboard then viewing it via an iPhone results in the artboards being set to a specific width and not full screen. It has white space on the left and right sides of the artboard.

How can someone share a full sized prototype with a client and NOT have it scaled down? I have tried, presentation, development, design review, user testing and custom and nothing can correct this. 

I don't have a way to share an accurate version currently as this would require a client to have a copy of XD and the XD app installed on their phone. What I am getting is not acceptable for sharing/previewing as it is not a 100% accurate rendition.

The attached quick images are an illustration of what I am actually seeing. IMG_0130.PNG is the shared link that is not 100% and the other is a preview from the Adobe XD app, IMG_0129.PNG

Adobe XD
Version 45.1.62.3 arm64

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shaun5FEC,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the delay in response. We would request you to please share the screenshot of your design showing the right side property inspector so that we can check the settings.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines