• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prototype link not working during usability test

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues with my prototype link specifically during a usability test. We're testing mobile prototypes and when I test these on my personal device everything works great. No issues what-so-ever. However, when the links are shared during the usability test (which has screen sharing among other things all happening at the same time), the prototype won't load at all. 

Could there be issue on my end that is causing things to not function properly when sharing the link?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Follow up to this.... When I open the link on my phone (I'm the one who designed it) I have zero issues. Then, when my coworkers open the same link they get errors or quoting a message "It loads the hero and the first sub-hero in about 3-4 seconds and then refreshes twice and gives up on the third attempt to load".

Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines