• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prototype on Creative Cloud Missing Some UI Element

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded a prototype to Creative Cloud and found a strange issue with a dropdown row.

The animation of the arrow icon works fine locally. But on the Creative Cloud version, the up arrow icon disappears when the row is expanded. I've tried to update the link several times but it doesn't work. Please see the videos showing the prototypes of the local environment and the Creative Cloud platform respectively. Has anyone ever encountered this issue? I would appreciate it if someone can tell me how to fix it.

Prototype Video - Local

Prototype Video - Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry for the delay in response. Could you please confirm if it is still happening on the latest version of XD which is 35.1? If yes, please share a screenshot of the prototype window capturing the properties panel. We'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I've updated my XD to the latest version. But the issue still exists.

Here are the screenshots of the prototype panel:

截圖 2020-12-06 下午6.26.31.png截圖 2020-12-06 下午6.26.35.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines