Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

published prototype doesn't work

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've shared my prototype on web, but the home page doesn't fit the full sreen (way smaller), but other pages do. Really don't understand why? This happened before with my other work. Can somebody please help ...

Here is the link:

Adobe XD CC

Thx,

Saša

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Here is some tips. Full-screen-(Before)

Previous behavior

Improved full screen mode scaling for web prototypes
Improved behavior

This mimics true browser behavior, as background color of the browsers is always white and does not  add a black background color by default.

Improvements in standard and full screen view:

• If the artboard width is greater than the available horizontal space, the prototype scales to fit the width with no horizontal scrolling.
  • If you have defined the viewport height (set in the Property Inspector), the prototype fits to the height first and proport

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you create all the artboards from a pre-built artboard type within XD? What I mean is - did you create a mobile or web artboard first, and then modify its dimensions manually?

Looks like you have defined a viewport height for the first artboard which is same as artboard height, whereas other artboards do not have viewport value set. Can you check this?

It would also help if you can share your .xd file with us. You can choose to send it privately only to me by clicking on my profile picture and attaching in the message.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is some tips. Full-screen-(Before)

Previous behavior

Improved full screen mode scaling for web prototypes
Improved behavior

This mimics true browser behavior, as background color of the browsers is always white and does not  add a black background color by default.

Improvements in standard and full screen view:

• If the artboard width is greater than the available horizontal space, the prototype scales to fit the width with no horizontal scrolling.
  • If you have defined the viewport height (set in the Property Inspector), the prototype fits to the height first and proportionally scales width to maintain the aspect ratio. You can also scroll vertically to view content that is below the viewport height.
  • If the designed prototype is a web or a custom artboard, the published link in the web browser in full screen mode renders the content from the top of the browser window. Mobile and tablet designs continue to be center aligned in the screen.
  • The background color in full screen mode is white instead of black. This mimics true browser behavior where browsers do not add a black background color by default.

Improvements in mobile artboard view:

• Content fits height wise and adjusts width to maintain aspect ratio.
  • If you view the published link in a full screen mode on a web browser, the content renders in the middle of the browser window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines