Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Randomize Next Artboard

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple question, 

is it possible to randomly trigger the next artboard?

Example:

Click on Artboard A: can go to B, C or D randomly.

This would be nice for an interaction that changes each time the user is different.

I Googled a bit but couldn't find any solution yet.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think so, but if I need to mimic it, probably I'd try with three identical artboards displayed in quick succession with time trigger, and each artboard has different destination artboard so that you won't know where you will be taken to on click.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uhm, this seems to be a workaround. This only issue that I have some ongoing auto-animations in the artboard that should come previous to the random onese - therefore I am not sure if that's still achievable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I think it will be a bit cranky even if you manage to implement this. Another way I can think of is to create a button area made of a number of smaller buttons, each of which goes to a different artboard - so that you woudn't know which small button you are hitting when you click on the button area. A bit too hackish perhaps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines